Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mr Smelly Feet

Haha!!! Paiseh Paiseh huh, but this update was decided by Momi dearest, not me hor. She cannot understand why Nai Nai allows me to wear shoes without socks. First thing, she thinks that I look like an lau ah pek (old man) when I wear my shoes without socks. Secondly, without socks to absorb my perspiration, my feet would be smelly if I wear the shoes for too long. Like Monday lah, Momi took off my shoes and detected an unpleasant smell. She called me "Smelly Feet" and ordered Dadi to bring a basin of water and my bottle of shower gel to wash my feet in the room. I was treated like an "Ah Xia Gia" with my maid washing my feet before bedtime. Of course, I got naughty and kicked my feet in the water and ended up making the floor wet lah. Of course, my shoes also found their way into the bucket where Momi gave them a good wash and scrub to remove the unpleasant smell. They are now having a nice tan from Mr Sun at the window. :)

Sigh, now I have all sorts of unglam nicknames. Frankly speaking, what is the big deal about "Mr Smelly Feet". I have heard of babies with nicknames that are worst, such as "Smelly Fart".... Ho ho ho!!! Compared to that, "Smelly Feet" is not that bad lah. As Momi currently controls the access to my blog, she can update anything she wants. Nevermind, when I can update my own blog, I will delete this update away...

No comments: