Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

My Flashy New Bike

Dadi and Momi went to Giant 2 months back and bought me a cool metallic blue & yellow BMX bike that was 12'' tall. Well... a little too tall for me, but as usual, my cheapo Momi said never mind cos I will grow taller and it would suit me just fine.
My cool bike inherited a bell from Dadi's old bike as he is too busy and too fat to go cycling nowadays. His old bike has retired to our bomb shelter-cum-storeroom. I hope my bike would not fall into the same fate. It is currently parked in the spare white room where I would occasionally bring it downstairs for a ride.
Haha!!! I can't quite pedal the bike yet. When I say "ride", I mean with Momi or Dadi pulling the bike along lah. I simply sat there and look shiok shiok lor. Yah lor, dun need to pedal at all and the bike would transport me to the playground downstairs. :p





No comments: