Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Play Pretend

During the past week while I was recuperating at home under Momi’s attentive care, I got to participate in imaginative play with Momi. I loved to play pretend where I am either riding the MRT or driving a bus. I would rattle off the names of the MRT stations and their numbers as I move along the MRT route, opening and closing doors for passengers to board and alight. When I drove the bus, I would start the engine, drink some water and drive and stop in accordance to the traffic conditions by shouting out red man or green man. Momi and Dadi had been trying to correct me to use green light and red light when I am driving cos green and red man is for crossing the roads. Hee!!! Pai-seh, pai-seh!!! I will need to work this out.

No comments: