Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lynn-Gator

Sigh!!! I kena bitten by Lynn today after our afternoon nap. Well, I stepped on her bolster and it irritated her so much that she morphed into "Lynn-Gator" and took 2 chomps on my left hand!!! It was excruciating pain for me and I howled out loud. But that didn't stop the Lynn-Gator!!! She refused to release her bites until Ms Chng intervened. As usual, Lynn-Gator was taken away and placed on the "thinking chair" to reflect (mian bi si guo) on her bad behaviour, while I was given immediate treatment in the form of a cold compress to stop the bleeding and the swelling.

Of course I was mad lah!!! Lynn has been going around irritating everyone in the class. She would not share the toys and in fact, snatches from the rest of us. If she gets mad, she would either pinch or bite us. Since she joined the class more than a month ago, she has pinched almost everyone of us and bitten Lucas-Gor Gor, Esher, Atticus, Choelle and now, me!!!

I have been telling Momi that Lynn pinched me and I don't like her but she kept telling me to make friends with her. When Momi came down to pick me up in the evening, Ms Shi and Ms Chng told her that I kena bitten cos I "disturbed" her. Momi saw the 2 sets of teeth marks and were puzzled how come the school allowed it to happen. Anyway, I sort of complained to Momi by whining and pointing to the bites. When Lynn was pointed out as the culprit, it made me boiled again and I went up to shoved her in the stomach. Momi quickly stopped me and chided me for my action. But hor, she bit me first leh!!! :(

Momi made me apologised to Lynn which I simply refused. I went around the music room, saying "Sorry" to the chair, Lucas Gor-Gor, the teachers and the wall, but not Lynn... Momi was not pleased with my behaviour and put me in front of Lynn to say "Sorry". Sorry sorry lor, but I will make sure Lynn has no chance to take another chomp at me.

(Momi: Ms Chng feedback to me the next day that Ramerez refused to sleep next to Lynn during nap time).

No comments: