Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

One week's quarantine at home...

I have been having a cough for over a month. Went back to Dr Chee for review and he recommended that I be put on nebulisation twice a day for over 5 days to be fully cured of this bronchitis. Momi took one week’s leave to look after me to make sure that I recover fully. However leh, I still have an occasional cough every now and then.

The past one week was also a trying period for me and Momi cos we started on an intensive potty-training program. Momi put me on underwear for a good half of the day. Well, I have not quite figured out how to pee like a big boy and preferred to sit on the baby toilet seat. Of course, Momi had to entice me to do my business in the toilet with activities like playing around with soap and the toilet flush.

Oh, my poor old-fashioned blue potty can go for early retirement liao cos I absolutely hate to use it. In fact, I have no output when I sat on it. :p When Momi was not around to put me on the toilet-bowl, I would quietly let go and wet my pants and made such a mess. That freaked out Momi cos she had to clean up after me. The record highest load of laundry was 3 loads on Wednesday when I wetted 2 beds and changed 5 pairs of underwear/shorts. Momi almost wanted to give up on me and even contemplated letting me run butt-naked in the house.

Oh boy! I miss my school and my classmates so much. In fact, when Momi brought me into the school this morning, I went directly to the Music Room to look for my pal – Shameer. I was upset when Shameer was not in school today. Momi asked me to look for Esher and Esher was not in too??? What happen??? Boh-bian lor, I had to play with Alex and 2 older boys from the PN1 class.

Momi has been sick since last night and she would be going off to see another doc to get medicine and rest at home. She would be picking me up in the evening and she had promised me yummy mini-croissants. Yums!!! I hope the rest would do her good cos she really didn’t get much rest over the past one week.

No comments: