Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm such a SWEET boy!!!

Nai Nai was sick last week and Dadi and Mommy had to take turns to take leave to take care of me. The horror of all horrors struck last Tue when Dadi discovered an ant bite on my face, just below my left eye. It was nasty, big, red and swollen, and simply refused to subside after 2 days despite constant medication.

Sorry leh, no pictures to show cos Mommy said I looked so ugly and I would spoil the camera if I took any pictures. In order to keep the medication on the bite, Mommy had to put an ugly white plaster over it. Do you think I would obediently keep it there? Of course not!!! My itchy fingers quickly peeled it off. :p

Other then that bite on the face, Mommy also discovered one on my right elbow and another one in my left palm. She ascertained that the ants came for a feast on the crumbs that I dropped from my snacking and was so obsessed with cleaning up Nai Nai's place everyday, just to rid of the ants.

Hee! I don't think that was the cause lah. I think I'm a sweet boy and the ants like to kiss me lah. : )

No comments: