Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Super Glue

Dadi has been labelling me the "Super Glue" as I have grown more fond of Mommy and sticks to her closely. This morning, Mommy had to leave the house earlier for work and got up earlier at 7am. I not stupid ok?! I knew she was up and moving around and quickly scrambled to my hands and knees and turned all my charms on her. It worked... but only a short while before she put me in the playpen and made her way through the door despite my pleas... heartless Mommy... ignore my pleas and still said "Mommy come back and play with you tonight, ok?". Tsk tsk tsk... you think I didn't hear you hah? U told Dadi last night that you are meeting the aunties for makan tonight and would be back late leh... Hmm! Ignore you tonight. : p

No comments: