Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Girlfren No. 1

This little girl is Lisa Jie Jie. She is 3 months older than me. Hee hee! She's very cute. Mommy said she is one of my many girlfrens. Let me give her the title of Girlfren No.1 cos she is the 1st girl to grace my blog. See how good we look together? So "chio" and so "yan dao" right?




These pictures came about cos Nai Nai wanted us to feed chocolate to each other. Hmmm... yummy at first...but not when Lisa Jie Jie started shoving it into my mouth.... *muffled*

1 comment:

Ramerez said...

Ramerez can be quite persistent and stubborn in getting what he wants, be it food or toys. Climbing up the bed (especially the higher one in our bedroom)is his latest challenge and he simply hates it if we stop him as we fear that he may fall and knock himself...