Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Yeah!!! My Trial Lesson with KinderMusik this coming Sunday!!!

Hihi!!! No news in my blog for a long time yah? Mommy was busy with her new job lah. Anyway, Mommy is going to bring me to Kindermusik for a trial lesson this Sun!!! Yeah!!! Nicholas Kor Kor and YiYing Jie Jie are coming along. There are other toddlers in the class to play with. Yeah, can make new friends again. While we kids play, the mommies can catch up with each other.

Actually, Mommy wanted to "jio" Auntie Angeline to bring Javier Di Di for the same lesson... but, he's under-aged lor. Not yet one year old, so cannot join class. Wasted.... Nevermind, Javier Di Di, I will update you on the stuff we did in this blog ok?


1 comment:

Ramerez said...

I love the expressions here. So cute!