Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chill Out at DownTown East

Haha!!! Playing "Retrieve My Crocs" in the grass patch in DE.



Taking a ride on the train.

Role-play as a beached whale in the swimming pool. See the Gor-gor beside me. He was so tickled by me. Haha!!! Actually, I was too scared to venture to the deeper part of the pool cos (i) I dun have my float and (ii) Momi was not in the pool with me cos she was not in her swimming costume. Thus, I could only sit and play on the steps. :p



My second dip in the pool the next day. Dadi was there to join me and I brought my float along. Yipee! I had great fun.


Taking a shot in front of WWW before we went in. Had tons of fun riding in the float with Momi and Dadi. Especially love the Tsunami Pool cos the float went bobbing up and down. I told Momi that I was in a boat and all that bobbing almost rock me to sleep.


As usual, I must pose for a picture with my good old friend - Ronald McDonald. Hi there, buddy.

No comments: