Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lao Gong

This weekend had been so happening. First, we checked into Downtown East cos the RC which Dadi participated in had booked a chalet for its retreat and we got invited to the chalet and BBQ on Sat evening.

The next day on Sun was my Lao Gong's (Great Grandpa) birthday. Happy leh! Got plenty of food and loads of fun.

Happy Birthday, Lao Gong!


Lao Gong and me posing in front of the birthday cake. Hee! I kept asking Lao Gong how old he was. Momi quietly told me that he was turning 82. Congratulations, Lao Gong!!! I will sing the birthday song in 2 languages for you. But you must give me a big slice of cake with the strawberry ok?


Lao Gong blowing out the candle on his cake. Actually, I wanted to help him with that but Momi grabbed me before I could puff at it. She said it was Lao Gong's cake and only Lao Gong could blow out the candle.... I have to wait for my own birthday cake on 19 Jan. Oh shoots!!

No comments: