Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Little Acts of Defiance

Momi and son taking the ride home in the MRT. Rara turned around and started rubbing gently on Momi's right upper arm.
Momi: "Hi, Baby! What are you doing?"
Rara: "Rubbing Momi's arm...."
Momi: "Orhhh!!! So sweet. Such a darling boy!"
Rara: "Rubbing cream then Momi won't have fat arms...."
Momi: "........" -_-!!!!


Momi sent Rara to school and bumped into Auntie Bina with BB Zayne.
Momi: "Wah!!! Ramerez, look at Choelle's Didi. Isn't Didi cute?"
Rara nodded his head...
Momi: " So cute hor! Do you want a Di-Di???"
Rara looked at Momi straight in the eye and said " I want a DOG!!!"
Momi: "I am talking about Di-di... not dog....." -_-!!!

Dadi and Rara playing jigsaw puzzle in the living room, while Momi was doing housework in the room. Dadi came crashing in a while later and complained to Momi.
Dadi: "Do you know what the kiddo just told me? I was asking him a question and guess what he told me???"
Momi: "Huh?"
Dadi: "He said he don't want to answer my question!!! Did you teach him that?"
Momi: "Nope. Geez, he could have picked that up from school...OMG!!!!"

No comments: