Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 05, 2007

Family Day at Sentosa (Part 4)

All those activities in the sun made me really hungry... See how I wolfed down the sandwich set that Momi bought from Coffee Bean at the Beach Station.


Saw the water fountain around the Merlion and told Dadi & Momi that I want to swim. Then I promptly went to work on my shirt buttons...


We went inside the Merlion...but hor, there were nothing much to see there. Dark and gloomy leh...


Whoa!!! Shark!!! Scarey!!! Haha!!! Pretending only lah. Got'cha!


We saw this peacock perching on the tree at the ticketing counter outside the Images of Singapore. It was gawking loudly and I decided to scare it a bit by doing a bit of gawking too. I shouted "Kwa! Kwa!" and succeeded in scaring it to take flight up the tree branches!!! Hahaha!!! Ever since this incident, I had been chasing after birds and shouting "Kwa!" at them.


Next, we went into the Butterfly Park. Walked a bit and I decided to take a seat and drink some water. Anyway, nothing much to see anyway. I dun quite like butterflies anyway. :p



Oh sucks!!! The day passed by so quickly when we were having fun. Check out the sunset from the Beach station. It was so beautiful. Momi wanted to book a hotel room for our next trip so that we could have our dinner while basking in the sunset.



Saw this picture of Oscar at Vivo City and Dadi got me to pose for a couple of pictures with it. Oscar, you wait for my next visit ok? I will go and catch you live at the Musical Fountain show, ok?



KO during the train ride back to Sengkang. .....Zzzzzzz......

No comments: