Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 05, 2007

Family Day At Sentosa (Part 3)

It's finally out in the sun after all those fun games and performances in the tentage.


Having fun scooping sand and packing it into the containers. Plastic toys were not mine. They were Noelle Mei-mei's. I just simply helped myself to them. Do you know that I was so fussy about putting my butt down on the sand? I only guai guai sat down after Auntie Vanda offered me a plastic bag to sit on. Look at the picture again to pick up the plastic bag.



Eh... I froze in this picture cos the sand was biting into my feet and between my toes. I refused to move even an inch and insisted on being carried to get away from the beach. I hate sand on my feet. -_-!!!

Haha!!! The moment I saw the mini water fountain, I quickly ran up to wash my feet and sandals to get rid of the sand. Of course, I started to have more fun by washing my whole body and trying to block the outlet with my hands and feet. I was really soaking it up, yah, soaking wet. :p


After the water play, we went for the more adrenalin-pumping event. What else but the luge lah!!! I lurve the helmet. Hee, the sun was shining down on my face but I was still happy like a bird. No pictures of us speeding down the slope in the luge lah. But I tell you huh, it is really SHIOK ah!!!


No comments: