Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 05, 2007

Family Day at Sentosa (Part 2)

The early bird catches the worm! I was glad that we went there early cos it meant that there were fewer kids and literally NO queue!!! Check out the inflatable play house!!! I am the only kid there and I could run amok in the house and jump up and down like nobody's business!!! Yeah!!!




Check out this play house with the balls. It is still quite fun to play in considering that there were not too many kids to fight over the balls.




Guess who decided to make a guess appearance??? I spotted him and shouted "Barney! Barney!!!" Ermmmm, actually hor... when I went up close and personal, I saw that it was not quite purple like Barney. Momi did not know his name and told me to call him "Lizard" or "Ji Leng". :p Anyway, I was still very excited to make friends to him. Check out my expression in the last picture below.



No comments: