Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Da Chang Jin

Everyone is the house is caught by the "HAN LIU" (cold draught). My usual Or-Or time is 9.30 to 10pm. Nowadays, Momi wants to watch the Da Chang Jin and my or-or time gets postponed to 11pm... I seriously don't know why the adults are so fixated with the show where the aunties had funny hairstyles and wore a balloon-type of dress, but I do agree that some of the food shown in the show look yummy. :)

Anyway, other than late or-or time, my lullaby has also changed to the theme song of the Da Chang Jin... Arghhhh!!! What a horror!!! Everything I go, I will get bombarded by this song, esp at VCD and Music CD stores. *Shudders*

Momi received the flash which makes a spoof at the Korean song, linking it to a Chinese story. She wants to post it in my blog to share with everyone. Hiaz... I very chin-chai one, so I let her lor....what to do? Hope you find it funny. :)

http://flash.cyol.com/product/05121802324416.swf

No comments: