Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 03, 2006

Get-Together with Celine Jie-Jie and Javier Di-Di

Yeah yeah yeah!!! After so long, Mommy finally brought me to Auntie Angeline's house to play with Celine Jie-Jie and Javier Di-Di. Dadi and Uncle Teck came along cos we planned to visit Gu-Po after that. Hee!!!

Anyway, I was very happy to play with other children. When I saw Celine Jie-jie from outside the house, I already squealed in delight. Mommy said I am a Ham-Sup boy, likes only the pretty girls. Kekeke!!!

I like Javier Di-di very much leh. He is so cute, so round round. We sat together and played with the toys. Mommy cuddled Di-di so much and told Auntie Angeline to exchange babies...Hmmph.... :(

Although Javier Di-di is only coming to 11 months, he is almost as big as I am. Mommy said he is catching up with me liao. Dadi corrected her that she is wrong cos by the time Javier Di-di is 14 months old, he will tower over me liao... Sheesh!!! I better eat more leh! Auntie Angeline said Javier Di-di is now 10kg woh!!! Wah! Like that he sure win me when we wrestle leh! :p



See? So many adults surrounding 2 little babies. We are the centre of attention leh!!! Keke!!!


I'm not shy one, quickly checked out the place for interesting stuff. :p
Sitting on the floor and eye-balling each other... Tripartite forum???

Javier Di-di and I playing with the toys. ( Auntie Sabrina told Mommy that I look like a little Ah Beng with the anklet... Got meh?)

Celine Jie-Jie and Javier Di-di. Look at their faces. Same same hor, machiam "cup" from the same mould hor? (Mommy cooed, "I love Javier's eye lashes!!! So curly and so pretty!!!")

No comments: