Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hi, I'm Back!!!


Hi, folks! I am back!!! Did u miss me during my period of absence? I was sick for a pretty long period this time. High fever persisted on and off for 3 days, followed by 2 days of low grade fever. After that I developed heat rashes on my body due to the fever... tsk tsk... I was confined to the house for almost a week. No pictures or new adventures to update during my period of rest at home...
Anyway, I do have a traumatic experience to share, i.e the suppository that was applied to my... ah-hem (too shy to tell you explicitly...) to bring down the high fever. It was a traumatic experience which I do not want to be reminded of ever again. Dadi and Momi were the ones who took turns to administer that on me and I could feel that reluctance and remorse to subject me to such tortures. Momi felt especially bad, as she felt that I kena the throat infection from her when we share a bowl of bird nest. Now, she is extra careful with the cutlery that I use for my makan and I no longer get to eat her saliva liao. Keke!!!

Anyway, after one week of confinement at home, I finally got to go out to East Coast Park last Sat. Took some pictures which Momi would upload soon. It was a makan gathering for Xiao Jiu Jiu who returned to Arizona this morning. (Hee! Xiao Jiu Jiu, do drop a note at my blog when you reach Arizona leh!)

There are a few more long weekends coming up and I hope Momi and Dadi have plans to bring me gai-gai ... say to the Zoo or the Botanical Gardens?

No comments: