Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 03, 2006

Fun Rides

I love all forms of transportation, esp those big buses. My usual mode of transport is my pram lah, which usually goes into the MRT. Other than that, it is Ye-Ye or Uncle Teck's car. Finally, on the Fri and Sat 2 weeks back, I get take my bus rides. Fri's bus ride was with Nai-Nai who brought me to Lisa Jie-Jie's house. So shiok! The bus was so big and there were many people. Nai-Nai told Mommy that I was a good boy and did not make any noise in the bus.
Mommy was encouraged by Nai-Nai verdict and brought me to Ikea the next day. Yes! We took the Ikea bus back and forth leh! Of course I behaved in the bus lah! It only took 15 minutes on the road and the constant rocking motion of the bus lulled me to sleep....Zzzzzzz.... (Mommy was very proud of me as there was this 3 yr old jie-jie who kept screaming and crying in the bus and ended up irritating a lot of people.)

Hee! Anyway, here are some pictures of the fun rides that I have enjoyed so far. : )

Sitting on my own in the MRT, with Mommy next to me. Dun look like enjoying myself leh... I am trying to get used the swaying from side to side which I usually do not experience in my pram...Sheesh! Quick!!! Pass me the BAG!!!!

Sitting on Mommy's lap in the Ikea bus. See the "Yeah!" sign from Mommy? So childish hor?

Me trying out the different kiddy cars. Usually just sit and pose lah.... esp if the sign there is a $1 or a $2, CONFIRM sit and pose only.

No comments: