Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 07, 2006

Potty Training Woes

NOTI MOMI shamelessly brought my potty over to Nai Nai's place to ask her to start potty-training me... Well, I can very surely say that potty training is not going to happen as Nai Nai has chucked the potty aside. NOTI MOMI is caught in a dilemma whether to start my potty training this weekend.... Her reservation is that there would be disruptions if she trains me over the weekend but Nai Nai discontinues the training on the weekdays... Then all her efforts would be wasted... Well, actually NOTI MOMI has noticed that nowadays I would squat to poo poo sometimes and to her, it is a clear signal that I am ready to be potty-trained... alas, probably Nai Nai thinks potty is more troublesome cos she needs to wash it after I finish my big business... oh well, I'll leave the decision to MOMI.

Anyway, my potty is nothing fanciful. No pretty colours or music. It is a simple red potty that came along with Mommy's toiletries when she got married. Dadi said it is silly and wasteful to get a musical potty. Sekali next time no music and I cannot "ng-ng" how? Hmmm... that does make some sense.



The adults are so funny... make me sit on the potty and pose ng-ng picture... Like that oso can meh???*shake head*


Poor Baby Rara!!! Absoluately helpless and clueless... manipulated by NOTI MOMI... adjusting the singlet for modesty purpose...


Enuff lah!!! Cannot tahan you adults liao!!! My butt hurts from sitting on the potty leh (even though I am wearing baby pullups)!!! I'm going up and away from the evil clutches of NOTI MOMI and DADI!!!

No comments: