Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 07, 2006

Me and Mr Raymond Scissorshands (Part 2)

Remember the last time I told you that I have a personal "hairstylist" - Mr Raymond Scissorshands? Some of you have noticed that my hairstyle is different in the recents few blogs right? Yah lor, Mr Raymond Scissorshands gave me my third haircut about a month again. Really short, botak haircut cos Mr Scissorshands and her pretty assistant - Notti MOMI realised that it is increasingly difficult to get me to sit still for a haircut. To avoid having to do another haircut for me in another 2 months, they decided to give me this botak haircut so that it can last for another 4 to 5 months.


Close-up shot when I still had my hair yah... Now u see my hair......
Now, u see the botak head.......

No comments: