Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Visit to Ikea Store

Mommy and Dadi brought me to Ikea to catch its last weekend sale. Mommy wanted to buy me some kiddy furniture, a set of table and chair so that I can sit and play or doodle on the table top. She was also encouraged by Nai Nai's verdict that I would behave well on a bus ride and off we went on that Sat early afternoon. : )

The shopping part was fun as I got to sit in the trolly and messed around with some of the items. Of course, I get to personally try out some of the furniture in the kiddy section. Mommy wanted to buy me the tent and tunnel but put off the idea as the tunnel was quite small and I would outgrow it by the end of this year. Haha!!! She said she would hunt around for a bigger tunnel. Dadi wanted to buy me a plastic chair but was totally put off when he saw the long queues snaking around the cashier counters. Sigh, Dadi didn't think that it was worth the effort to queue and he put back my chair...sob sob... no chair for me... :(


Notti MOMI put the crabby on my back. I managed to wrestle away from it and yanked it off my back...


See how I tortured the poor crabby? Poked one eye and then poked the other??? No lah! Actually I was patting it. I liked it so much that Mommy was tempted to buy it for me.... I said "tempted only"hor... :(


Playing with the toy on the table. This one dun need to buy cos we have it at home liao!!! :) See the purple chair in this photo? That was the one which Dadi wanted to get for me, but he picked the green colour one instead. Nevermind lah. We will go back and get it when there is no sale crowd.

No comments: