Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 21, 2006

Finally!!! The photos are here!!!!

Haha!!! Some of you must be quite bored seeing only text updates in my blog these few days yah? Fret not! The photos are finally here!!! Auntie Rina emailed the photos to Momi and she finally found time to upload them. These are the photos taken during the makan sessions with Nai Nai's relatives from Indonesia. There are the grand-uncles, grand-aunties, aunties and uncles, and of course, the distant cousins too. : )
Ye Ye, Nai Nai and Dadi sitting at the table. See Dadi's face? Yah, poor Dadi gotta one person finish up that huge plate of chilli crabs.... tsk tsk....
That big jie-jie standing next to Nai Nai is Ping Ping Jie-jie. She doesn't really like to play with me because she finds me too young and not fun to play with.... :(
We kids taking a picture with our own grannies. The lady in the centre is my grand-auntie. She is currently staying with Nai Nai for a few days and we always play together. ; ) The other lady is another grand-auntie, who is also Lisa Jie-Jie's Ah Ma (Grandman).









That's me with my dearest Nai Nai!!! Hee! I like this picture very much. See that huge plate of chilli crabs in front of us??? So scary hor?!

No comments: