Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 24, 2006

Yipee!!! Dadi's back from ICT!!!

Dadi finally finished his 3-weeks ICT!!! But hor, he had to standby at home on Sat & Sun in case there was a open mob... tsk tsk... then Momi came down with a flu and throat infection on Sat morning. Ended up we didn't go anywhere cos Momi was drowsy from the medication and Dadi need to standby for SAF's call for mob...

Anyway hor, Dadi waited and waited but no call from SAF eventually. So waste time leh!!! Anywhere also cannot go. The plans to shop for my new shoes would have to KIV to the next weekend liao.

Since Momi was not feeling well, Dadi took care of me while Momi was napping. Dadi took out his old toys and played with me. Of course, I as usual, broke off the tails from some animals and snapped the wings off the aeroplanes. Dadi got to patch them back with scotch tape and they look so ugly, but still can play lah. Keke!!! Dadi did not feel heart pain with me wrecking these old toys cos these are not his prized collection. His prized collection are the playmobil sets stored in the display cabinet. But then hor, these playmobils are not totally safe from my grubby hands. Remember I was successful in kidnapping the cowboy on horseback and the wrecking the dwelling of the forest wizard? Haha!!! Dadi better be more careful now cos I have grown taller and learnt how to push the glass panels aside to get the toys liao. ;p

Dadi seems to have put on some weight during this ICT. What on earth did they feed him at camp huh? Thought there was field exercise where the guys were supposed to survive on combat rations? What goes into the combat rations which fatten up the guys??? *scratch head* Guess I would only find out when it is my turn to go for NS and ICT. :p Anyway, Dadi is fatter by a little and his stubble also thicker than usual. He kept grabbing my feet and rub his stubble on my soles to disturb me. Hee, guess it is his way to play with me and show that he misses me. So different from Momi, who is always readily to give hugs and kisses. :)

Dadi also brought me to the playground to play on the slides. Hee!!! We checked out 2 different playgrounds leh. I couldn't slide properly on my own yet, but I can certainly climb up the slide on my fours leh!!! I overheard Dadi telling Momi that I climbed up the slide like a monkey and did that better than sliding down. Next time I will show off to Momi yah?!

Actually, I received a bubble gun from Auntie Geok Ching, but unfortunately, it has some manufacturing defect and would not churn out the bubbles. If not, I would have more fun chasing after the bubbles at the playground. Anyway, Momi would be getting the faulty bubble gun replaced. Yeah! I can play it this coming weekend liao.

No comments: