Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 14, 2006

New Games Played by Momi & Me

Momi and I have came up with a few new games over the past few days. Here's the list:-

1) Pretend to be animals
Momi and I had loads of fun pretending to be animals, such as elephant, kangaroo and crocodile. We would stomp our feet loudly and sway our bodies side to side to move like an elephant. If its a crocodile, we would put our arms together, spread them apart and put together again and make the sound "chomp, chomp, chomp!!!". When it's time to pretend to be kangaroo, we simply jump up and down with Momi going "diok diok diok". Hehe!!! Momi's trying to teach me to pretend to be a rabbit with the bunny ears and a bird that flabs its wings.

2) Mr Crocodile
This game is employed when Momi wants me to finish up the remaining of my milk. She will call out "Mr Crocodile" and pretend to chomp down at my milk bottle to entice me to go over and drink my milk. I would go up and pretend to do the same thing and chomp on the rubber teat and take sips of the milk until I finish up the last drop. What a creative and fun way to enjoy my neng neng. : )

3) Somersaults on the bed
I still need Momi's help to do the perfect somesaults. I tried to do on my own but I usually flop to the side before my legs go over my head. Keke!!! Somersaults are fun and Momi usually ends it one of them with some ticklings on the tummy. Keke!!!

4) Wrecking Dadi's Playmobil Collection
Now that I am tall enough to reach the middle tier of Dadi's display cabinet, his precious Playmobils are no longer so safe from my clutches. Last Sat, I wrecked his enchanted forest collection on the left cabinet by kidnapping the forest wizard and messing up his magical treasure trove. In the process, I dismantled the set and sent the marbles scattering in all directions. Of course, I panicked and wailed in distress to SOS to Momi for help. SUPER Momi to the rescue!!! She was fast as lightning, man! She pounced on the bouncing and rolling marbles and quickly gathered them all. She was afraid that I would grab one of them and put it into my mouth, thinking that it's some candy...
Well, I didn't learnt from the lesson at all. Subsequently, I shifted to the display set on the right of the cabinet and tried to kidnap cowboy and his horse. Cowboy was not my target. I only wanted the "Hee Keok Keok" (meaning horse). Shoots! SUPER Momi witnessed the attempted kidnap and went to the rescue of the cowboy. The kidnapper moi received a smacking on the back of my hand and cowboy & his horse were promptly snatched from my evil hands before I could tear them apart and cause sorrow to poor Dadi...

5) Tap Dancing in the Balcony
The balcony is now my new-found playground. I would go out there and do my cool tap dance on the wooden garden tiles, which gave a nice soft "thub thub" sound when I tap down or stomp my feet.

6) Picking up the Pebbles
The other activity which I enjoy on the balcony would be to pick up those smooth black pebbles and hit them together to produce sound. Sometimes, I would spend so more effort and time to squat there and slowly pick and choose that I really look like those aunties selecting fish or vegetables in the market. Keke!!!! Usually I would get smack on the hands for playing with the pebbles cos Momi is worried that I would decide to try one of them and kena choked or something like that. Yah, quite dangerous hor.

7) Mario at Your Service
Mario is Momi's new domestic helper. He is young, cute and handsome and he is really very handy with the magical mop. He could spent a good 20 minutes just to clean up the living area. He would protest if SUPER Momi tries to stop him by pulling the magic mop from him. Who is this SUPER Mario???? He is none other than Ramerez Ong aka Mario (Why Mario? B'cos Maid is Maria. Male Helper is Mario lor!!!!)

With all these new games, we sure going to have loads of fun this weekend. :)

No comments: