Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 24, 2006

Musik Musik Musik!!!

Haha!!! I have been very entertaining to the adults nowadays. Whenever they asked me how to play the er-hu, I will move my hand to pretend that I am pulling the bow of the er-hu. Notti Momi also taught another action which is playing the gu zheng, i.e. to move my hands over my tummy and go "tren tren tren"... haha, a bit lame lah, but I obliged her by doing that whenever she asks me lor. : ) Ye Ye has a spare er-hu at home and he said he would bring me for classes when I turn 5 years old. Wow!!! Seems like I would be learning a lot of things when I turn 5 leh. Momi and Dadi plans to send me for wu-shu lessons so that I could keep fit and at the same time, learn a few moves to protect myself. Hee Ha!!!

Another thing which I like to do now is to pretend to be a conductor waving my hands whenever I hear a music or a song which I like. Hey! I look very professional ok?! Maybe should get Dadi to capture this on video and show to everyone that I have the making of a conductor?

I have also been composing silly songs of my own. No sensible lyrics, just babbling in a rhythm that I like. Hee, last night after my neng neng, I decided to compose my own song with just the word "neng". I just went neng neng neng neng neng neng... for a good 15 minutes in bed. At first, Dadi and Momi just listened quietly in amusement to their precious little composer.... Towards the end of the 15 minutes solo presentation, Dadi got a bit bored liao and tried to make me stop and sleep. But it was difficult to stop me, especially when my inspiration was flowing, I went neng neng neng on and off for a while, before I finally fell asleep. Yah, tired from the singing liao. Hmmm, maybe tonight I should compose something different and irritat Dadi and Momi until their ears drop off? Hee hee!!!

No comments: