Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy ROM Anniversary, Dadi & Momi

5 Jul is Dadi & Momi's ROM anniversary. I wish Dadi & Momi a hapi hapi day... too bad Dadi is away for In-Camp Training so there would be no special outing or whatever. Momi would only have me for company. so sad hor..... But no worries, Momi. I would sayang sayang you on Dadi's behalf. U can sayang him when he comes home this Sat evening lor. Hee hee!!!

Here are some nice nice pictures taken on your ROM day. I'm posting them here to remind you of those wonderful, joyous feelings on this special day when both of you pledged to spend the rest of your lives together.


Dadi & Momi, both of you are the dearest persons to me and I am very very fortunate to be able to share and bask in your love. I love you lots!!! Muaks!!!


No comments: