Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 07, 2006

Let's Tok About Some Boh Liao Stuff.....Keke!!!!

Poor Dadi has been called upon to do his National Duty - ICT for 3 weeks starting from 3 Jul. Drats!!! He would only be able to book out every Sat afternoon, which means he would get home in the evening around 7pm cos his camp is in the adults called "god forsaken" place... tsk tsk... very sian. I miss Dadi's company in the evening leh.... I hope Dadi has internet access in the camp and can read up this blog to know how much I have missed him...

I was miserable on Wed evening. I was passing motion too frequently and my pi pi became red and sore. Nai Nai thought I was heaty due to the biscuits that I ate, but my stool was not hard leh. I developed rashes at the pi pi area and it hurts when I poo poo. I cried and screamed in pain and it was such a miserable sight... Yah, it kinda reminded Momi of the time when she had to insert the suppository to bring down my high fever....

Thursday saw some improvements, but the area was still red and a little sore. Poo poo was still frequent... Momi suspected that it could be due to that sip of Yakult that Nai Nai gave me on Wed, which causes my intestines to work double hard to detox and remove the waste from my body. Plus, Nai Nai was feeding me papaya for the past 2 days which well, sort of facilitated the detox process.... hmmm, anyway, Momi told Nai Nai to stop feeding me those stuff and see if things would improve. This also means that I would not get to eat my yummy Baby yoghurt this weekend... double sian liao....

I have been drooling a lot these few days too. Momi thinks that my 2 upper molars could be the culprits as they are trying to push their way out of my gums. Hee, once these 2 little fellas are out, I would have my complete set of BB teeth liao!!! That means I could munch on kacang (peanuts) with Ye Ye liao!!! Keke!!!

No comments: