Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fun Time Splashing Around.

Inching my way to the side of the pool so that I could tap tap hard at the water. U got see my macho bodyguard behind or not? U dun play play ah... : )
Holding onto my green cup and scoop water to pour over my shoulders. Sometimes, I also drink the pool water from the cup... of course, Dadi would try to stop me lah... (Momi: Yew!!! Dirty boy, dirty boy!!!)

Now, this was the best part. Tapping the water surface really hard to make the water splash really high. Although I ended up with water all over my face, I had such a good time tapping the water. Of course, I was thrilled when the gor-gor next to me started practising his kicking in the water. There was just so much water being splish-splashed around. Hoho!!!

No comments: