Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 09, 2006

Issues over the bad hair job

Nai Nai was commenting on my ugly haircut over dinner last night. She was telling Momi to send me to the barber for a proper haircut cos now I look like a "Lao Chak" (meaning Old Thief) now. Hee!!! Actually hor, Nai Nai revealed that her relatives from Indonesia would be flying into Singapore in end June... tsk tsk tsk... It is quite obvious why Nai Nai is so concerned over my haircut this time. Yah lor!!! So ugly-looking, sure embarassed her one.

Hee! Momi told Dadi about my "Lao Chak" look and he had a good laugh over it. Momi wondered if she should send me for a haircut this weekend and Dadi was quite boh-chap and adopted a see-how attitude. Another option would be to get the hair clipper and subject me to another ordeal under the hands of Mr Raymond Scissorshands lor... (which I am not really keen leh!!!)...Actually hor, I'm also quite chin-chye whether I get another haircut cos I still find myself quite cute-looking, even with a bad hair job. Keke!!! So shamelessly conceit hor!!!

No comments: