Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Playgroup At Ashton Gor-Gor's House

Auntie Sharon jio Momi to her place last Saturday morning for a toddlers playgroup session. Momi told me that other than Ashton Gor-Gor, there would also be three pretty little girls. She said it would be like a Lian Yi Hui for boys to befriend the girls. Keke!!! Of course I was excited lah!!! Got so many adults and kids to play with me!!!

But then hor, on that morning, I slept very late until 9.30am leh. That was because there was a heavy thunderstorm in the early morning at 1am and I was awaken by the loud thunder lor. That's why I slept longer in the morning and missed my favourite Hi-5 show. :p

When we took the bus to Auntie Sharon's place, sotong Momi missed the bus-stop cos she could not recognise the Punggol Plaza as we have never been there before. Waste time man!!! By the time we got to Ashton Gor-gor's place, it was around 11am and all the toddlers have started playing. Other than handsome Ashton Gor Gor, there were pretty Shayne Jie-Jie, sweety-pie Jolene Jie-Jie and sunshine Ainsley Mei-Mei.


Hee! When I say "playing", I mean playing with the toys scattered in the living room. None of the kids were actually playing with each other. I also sama sama play with the toys on my own, rather than interacting with the other kids.

Ashton Gor-gor was so nice! He shared all his toys with us, including his dog Baileys. Keke!!! I like the doggie best!!! When the dog came scampering towards us, Ainsley Mei-mei and I were so excited and we followed the doggie around and tried to touch it. We were not scared at all. In fact, we were squealing in delight to have the dog running around us.

Jolene Jie-Jie, Ashton Gor-gor and I also took turns to ride in his power Jeep. Whoa! Its engine was superb man!!! Very powerful!!! There was a time when the 3 of us tried to fit ourselves into the Jeep but our Mommies were quick to pluck us out of the Jeep as it allows only one person at one time. Hiak hiak!!!



Ashton Gor-gor and I playing with the stacko toy.















Nah. This picture shows us kids playing on our own. The little girl is Shayne Jie-Jie.

1 comment:

Nausicaa said...

was quite amused by Ramerez when he screamed at the dog! He was so excited! Do you guys have pets? Come and see my cat soon yah!