Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Introducing the Super Duper SUPER Family

Introducing the Super Duper SUPER Family!!!

Here's the SUPER Dadi!!! He is so very the handsome, strong and intelligent. He is always there for Momi and me. He is our pillar of support. We can always count on him.



Here is the SUPER Momi!!! She is so pretty, gentle and caring. She listens and caters to my every little need. Her kisses and hugs work magic by bringing sunshine to our lives. Her humour and wit bring endless cheer and laughter to our lives.


Here's introducing the youngest member in the SUPER Family. SUPER BABY!!!! Tadah!!!





Haha!!! So unglam hor!!! Why Momi and Dadi can post those glam shots and I dun have leh??? These few shots were taken when Cheeky SUPER Dadi put the hooded blanket over my head to serve like a cape. Notti Momi joined in the fun by calling me the SUPER Baby. That's how we started lor... Hey!!! Yoh, Momi!!! Can post some glam shots of me or not??? Like this not very SUPER Baby leh!!! Tsk tsk tsk!!!! Like all Super Heroes who have a icon on their torsos, I also have one on my round round tummy. See the cool sun with sunshades? Hiak hiak!!!

No comments: