Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What a Splish Splash Wonderful Time!!!

Dadi and Momi brought me to the public swimming pool couple of weeks back. It was a fun time cos I hardly go into the pool. It was my third visit so far. Anyway, I decided that I do not need a float now. I simply refused to stay more than 5 mins in a float. I was happier to waddle around in the pool cos I could walk more steadily now. Of course, there was once I lost my footing and I went under the water. Hee! I came up to the surface with some help from Dadi and of course I was splattering water from my mouth lah. Hee!!! Dadi said I was gross cos I also coughed out some mucus. Yikes!!! I admit that was yucky but I could not help it mah... All the jie jies and gor-gors in the pool to please excuse moi hor. I small baby only leh. : )

Dadi giving me a push on the float.... Still quite co-operative. Willing to stay in the float and let Momi take pictures. :)

Momi brought my favourite plastic green cup along to the pool. I used it to scoop water and pour over my shoulders as if I pom-pom in the water. But my aiming was no good and ended up throwing water on Dadi who was behind me. Hee hee!!!


No comments: