Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Such a Helpful, Little Darling Boy!!!

I have been such a good helper to Momi and Nai Nai around the house. I have observed Nai Nai and Momi doing their housework often enough to pick up some housekeeping tips.

Here's a list of tasks that I could do and you can image the amount of anxiety and fear that I impose on Momi dearest. Hiak hiak!!! : )

1) Hang around in the kitchen to help Momi and Nai Nai with the laundry. I will be busy passing them the clothes pegs to secure the damp laundry to the bamboo poles (freaking Momi out cos she's scared the bamboo poles drop and hit me...)
2) Take my little hanky and wipe the table top, cabinet and tv console
3) Put in the fresh laundry into the laundry basket (sometimes pull out the laundry instead lah!) (Momi's fear would be the basket topple and hit me instead...)
4) Pass the unpressed clothes to Momi when she's doing the ironing (freaking Momi out everytime I get near her cos she scared I would knock over the ironing board and hot iron...)
5) Help Nai Nai to pull out the vaccumn cleaner or iron before she even gets her hands on them
6) Help to pick up the phone/ handphone, put to my ear (for shiok shiok only) before handing it over to any adults
7) Mop the floor with my purple golf club (Momi said she would be giving me the magic mop to help mop the floor one of these days)
8) Go on all fours and my tummy during my tantrums and help "clean" the floor
9) Bring my dirty diapers to the kitchen and throw into the dustbin
10) Bring my dirty clothes to the bathroom in the kitchen and dump into the bucket
11) Grab my milk bottle and pass to Momi to make my Neng Neng

12) Take off my own shoes when we return from gai gai (I am still learning to wear my shoes on my own. Have not quite master how to put the velcro on yet.)

Everytime I accomplish a task, I would clap my hands together to prompt them for a compliment. Yah! I very thick-skinned one. I simply love the adults praising me for being a "good boy", "so clever", "helpful darling" etc. Hehee!!

No comments: