Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ha Choo! Ha Choo! *Cough Cough* *Sniffles Sniffles*

Poor me caught the flu bug from Dadi liao. The symptoms developed yesterday and Nai Nai told Momi and Dadi when they came home last night. Dadi admitted it could be his flu bug cos he gave a smooch before he left for work yesterday morning.

Momi laughed at me and said I had 2 Bi Ti Chong (trails of mucus, thanks to my runny nose... yeeky!!!). I could still run around and play during the day, but it got uncomfortable during the night. I was unable to sleep well due to the "leaky tap" (my nose lah!). It interfered with my breathing. I woke up a few times crying in discomfort. Poor Momi had to stay up to cuddle and rock me back to sleep. I simply refused to be put back to bed and clung onto her like a baby chimp. So "Manja" hor? Bt I was sick mah, not feeling well... Poor Momi had to rock me to sleep in a sitting position and sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to soothe me... Poor Momi, she bare caught any sleep at all.

I only managed to get some sleep in the early morning and did not woke up in time to bade bye bye to Momi. Hope I will feel better today and sleep better tonight so that Momi could rest too. I love you, Momi. *Muaks*

No comments: