Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fireman Ramerez

Hi, folks.

Dadi and Momi brought me down to VivioCity this afternoon. The place was great and extremely crowded. There were a lot of water features and a fantastic rooftop playground for kids. Unfortunately, Dadi and Momi did not allow me to get down to play with the water. As for the playground, I was only allowed to play for a short while under Dadi's close supervision as there were many big kids running around and playing rough. I did not really get to enjoy myself fully due to the crowd....hmmm....I hope Momi and Dadi would bring me there again when the playground is less crowded so that I can play and enjoy myself. :)

When we got back to Sengkang, there was a SCDF roadshow. Momi brought me inside and got me a fireman hat. Hahaha!!! Momi calls me her "brave little fireman". Care to catch the brave Fireman Ramerez in action? Well, here you are!!!


Fireman Ramerez making a dash for his rocking "fire engine" with his fiery red helmet in hand. All ready for action!!!

Helmet on! Mode of transport ready!!! Gee-dee up!!!

Huh?! Like this cannot meh? I thot I look quite cool? U dun like my horse?? Too slow to respond to fire scene? Ok ok!!! I will got to Ye Ye's place to get my cool red fire engine, ok?

No comments: