Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 18, 2006

Lunch at Sakae Sushi

Momi brought me out on Sunday morning for my daily gai-gai with the eye patch on. When it was time for lunch, she asked me if I wanted to have sushi (actually hor, she was the one with the craving). Sushi Sushi... that sounded nice and I just repeated "Sushi" after her and she literally took it that I wanted to eat sushi.... -_-

Anyway, she was very clever leh. She called Dadi to come out and join us for lunch and ended up got Dadi to pay for our meal. Haha!!! Poor Dadi didn't eat much as he had quite a heavy breakfast and ended up paying for the whole meal. :p

Momi had her craving for the sea urchin sushi and order 2 pieces ... but the sushi caused her to have diarrhea later in the day... Luckily for me, I had all the cooked stuff like tamago sushi, tamago handroll and yaki-soba. The yaki-soba was really "yucky" cos it was over-cooked and soggy and was served with a funny-tasting sauce. Momi and Dadi decided that it would be the first and last time that they would order yaki-soba or anything with yaki in it as the sauce was not to their tastebuds. As for me... well... my verdict was clear. I took only a few bites of the noodles although I can usually finish a small bowl of noodles on my own. Well, that was evident enough to show how much I like the yaki-soba... Keke!!!

No comments: