Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ye Ye and Nai Nai Are Flying Off Again

Hmmph!!! Ye Ye and Nai Nai are flying off on 7 Dec 06 to Jakarta to attend Auntie Yati's wedding and they would be staying there for a week until 14 Dec 06. We are also invited to the wedding but Momi and Dadi could not afford to enjoy such a long break in Dec. They have to take turns to clear a few days leave to take care of me while Ye Ye and Nai Nai are away.

Momi and Dadi are ambitious. They are planning to potty-train me during this week since I am coming to 2 years now. Momi even bought me a new blue potty because she could not find the red potty at Nai Nai's place. Hee! My two potties are nothing fanciful. They are the usual round, plastic tam-pui, not exquisite patterns or prints and certainly, no music when I sit in them to try to poo poo. Dadi actually commented before that it was kinda silly to have those musical potties. What if I grew reliant on the music and no music no poo poo leh??? *scratch head*

Momi is also actively looking for the potty-training toilet seats to put at our own place and Nai Nai's place. I have a strong feeling that they would become my X'mas presents..... >_<

No comments: