Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Out at Orchard Road to See the X'mas Lightings

Momi and Dadi brought me to Orchard Road to see the X'mas lights. Actually hor, also nothing really fantastic about the lights. I am more interested in the fountains and water features along Orchard Road, such as the water fountains outside and inside Takashimaya and the 4 coloured X'mas Tree fountains at the junction in front of the Heeren. The best part was to be able to spend time with Momi and Dadi. Of course, Dadi had his well-deserved spa treat while Momi and I checked out the departmental store at Takashimaya.

Chilling out at TCC. While Dadi and Momi la-kopi/ la-teh, I had my milk and waited for my cheesecake....


Why is my cheesecake taking so long? The little prince is hungry leh.


Momi and I posing for a shot in front of Taka. I love the fountain behind us and tried to get nearer to the water spouts.


Momi teaching me how to swim breaststroke in front of the fountain.


Posing with Dadi with the Paragon X'mas Tree in the background.

No comments: