Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 18, 2006

Potty Training

Dadi and Momi started putting me on the potty since last Thursday when they saw my expression that I am going to poo poo. Hey hey, that was the first time I saw Momi and Dadi working with the speed of the lightning, siah. Dadi quickly took off my shorts and diapers while Momi dashed for my potty. Haha!!! These two worked in fantastic partnership....

Sneaking Dadi creeping up from behind with a camera. I was busy concentrating on my erh-erh, while being entertained by the TV...

*Shocked look* What the....!!!! What are you doing with the camera!!!! U paparazzi!!!! Invasion of privacy!!! Can't I do my business in peace???

Hee hee!!! U cannot see anything anyway!!! Muahahaha!!!!

U want me to smile at the camera? Here you are. Cheeze!!! (Hiak Hiak!!! You can't see anything anyway. So I flashed my mega-watt smile!!!)

No comments: