Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 18, 2006

XJJ is Back!!!

Yipee!!! My Xiao Jiu Jiu has returned to Singapore this afternoon!!! His flight touched down at Changi Airport in the afternoon and Da Jiu Jiu had gone to pick him up. Too bad Momi had to attend a Team-Building Session on Sentosa and we could not go down to the airport to pick him up.

I have not seen him for more than six months. In fact, sometimes I tend to forgot I have another Jiu Jiu. :) Yah, I am an ungrateful little fella. XJJ bought me 2 sets of the Incredibles clothes (one Jack-Jack and one Dash) when he and Xiao Jin Jie Jie went to the USA Disneyland. I have been wearing them, but I also thought that the clothes were from my Da Jiu Jiu. Hee hee!!! Seems I have to learn how to distinguish my DJJ and XJJ.

Come come. I do a fashion parade for you. :)

This is the Baby Jack-Jack set. My Nai Nai hates it cos the evil BB Jack-Jack bares his teeth. But I like!!! Very fierce and Beng-looking. Hiak Hiak!!!


You like my pose? Look professional hah, shoulders slumping and pressing back. Got the seh right? Cool, man!!!

This one is the Dash set, very loud orange colour. Check out my pose again. : )

Ehhhh!!! What are u looking at? Never see little beng relak relak before ah???

Well, we would be meeting up for a pre-X'mas lunch gathering this coming Saturday. Xiao Jin Jie Jie is included as she is long considered to be a member of the family soon. Hmmm... when can I start calling her "Auntie" leh?

No comments: