Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My First X'mas Present

Momi stepped into the office this morning and found her second X'mas present and my first X'mas present on her table. They were a pair of Paul Frank watches - pink for Momi and blue for me!!! Haha!!! At first, Momi told they were for Dadi and her, but the design was a bit too kiddy for Dadi. The watches were from Auntie Nicole and she said the watch was for me so that Momi and I could wear Mu-Zi (Mother & Son) watches when we go out. Auntie Nicole was so observant cos she noticed that Momi had a Paul Frank jacket so she got the watches for her.

Hi, Auntie Nicole. Here's a big THANK YOU to you for giving me the nice nice watch. Got my favourite monkey on it some more. :) I will thank you with a wet sloppery kiss when I see you again, ok?

The rest of the watches given to the aunties and uncles in Momi's office. Spiderman watches for Uncle Derrick and Uncle Aliff. Green Paul Frank for cheeky monkey Uncle Lyon. Cheery rainbow watch for Uncle HK and sweet pink with hearts watch for Auntie Sharon. Hahaha!!! So colourful. Auntie Nicole very hao se ah!!!

No comments: