Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 04, 2006

Announcement!!! I have officially weaned off my pacifier liao!!!

Hear Ye!!! Hear Ye!!! This is an announcement that I have officially weaned off my pacifier (also fondly known as tu-tu) approximately 7 days ago, i.e on 28 July 2006. Well, it just sort of happened, after I chewed up and tore 2 of my fond tu-tu buddies last week. I spat the torn tu-tu out of my mouth during bedtime and Momi decided that it was the golden opportunity to wean me off the tu-tu. I actually slept pretty well without my tu-tu buddy over the past few nights. However, Nai-Nai would still pop the tu-tu into my mouth during my day naps despite that Momi had informed her that I no longer require it... But that was only for a couple of days lah. Wef from yesterday, I am now able to take my day naps without the tu-tu liao. Hee! I am now a big boy.

Dear Tu-Tu,
Buddy, I would never forget you. Thanks for offering me comfort when I was a wee baby. Here are some pictures to remind us of our good friendship. U have been a great companion to me.



No comments: