Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hairy Business

My long overdue haircut has been KIV for another later date again. Yes, again as Momi was still contemplating if she should attempt another round of haircut for me. As Dadi said, it would be free and definitely more hygienic compared to the barber... but it would be messy and the house and me would require considerable amount of cleaning up after the haircut.

Actually hor, Momi had her strategy one. Two weeks back, I was on medication for runny nose and cough. The medicine was really powerful and I was conked out very quickly. Momi thought of using the opportunity to cut my hair but somehow it didn't happen cos she had so many housework to do and Dadi was not around to help with the haircut.

Nai Nai actually told Dadi and Momi to send me to a barber so that I would get used to strangers doing my hair job. However, Dadi and Momi have this nagging fear that the cutting tools outside would be dirty and they are also worried that I would kena nicked by a careless barber or I fidget too much in the seat. What they fear most is my terrible terrible tantrums which if I have my haircut at home, they would be confined to the four walls at home. Dadi and Momi are not ready to handle a brawling baby spotting a half-done hair job in a public place. Yeah, I agree that it would be quite a scene...Hee hee!!!

No comments: