Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Boring Weekend.... Zzzzz....

Boring boring weekend.... it was raining on and off over the last weekend. I hardly went out to play at all. My faulty bubble gun was replaced but it just laid idle on the table... sigh... When would it be cool and shady so that I can go down and catch the bubbles at the playground????

Of course, I also had to put up with the daily 2-3 hours of eye patching to train my right eye. Well, I still dun quite like it but I can put up with it provided that there are activities to keep me busy and keep my hands off the eye patch. Clever Momi deployed all the toys, books and any other creative and useful things (such as the magic mop) to keep me busy. She plans to get me a couple of Hi-5 CDs to keep me occupied. Of course, Momi also sayang me by indulging me in a few luxurious tub baths lor. Yeah! I miss those good old days when I was a wee baby and got to enjoy those tub baths. Ever since I could stand and walk pretty steadily, I have been having showers instead of tub baths. Yeah! Of course I made good use of these rare opportunities to stay as long in the tub as possible. When Momi tried to lift me out of the tub, I would scream and protest. She would put me back and I would soak and soak until the water turns almost cold and my fingers and toes grow wrinkly, then she would pluck me out again (of course against my wish lah! :p)

We finally caught up with our shopping spree, or rather, MY shopping spree!!! Haha!!! Heard Momi lamenting to Dadi that they seem to be shopping and shopping for me nowadays, instead of for themselves. I got a new pair of sandals, some clothes (incl a really big, long-sleeved top that can double up as a pullover), a new water tumbler and a new feeding spoon. Keke!!! Dadi and Momi wanted to get me an inflatable water-cum-ball pool which they thought it would be nice to place in the balcony for me to play and splish-splash in. However, they decided not to purchase it cos the packaging originally indicated that the set included 100 balls, but a sticker stating 50 balls was pasted over the label. Dadi said the store cheat people of 50 balls so he didn't want to buy liao. Keke!!! Yah lor!!! How can cheat customers like that one?! No integrity!!! I support Dadi's decision to give the pool set a miss. : )

Dadi helped out at a carnival on Sun morning, manning some games booth. The place was a bit out-of-the-way and thus, Momi didn't bring me down. It sounded like loads of fun and I was kinda disappointed that I couldn't go. Maybe next time? Heard Auntie Sharon would be helping out at another Carnival on 13 August somewhere near Hougang Mall... hiak hiak....

No comments: