Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 21, 2006

Fun Time at Auntie GC's House

The aunties fixed up a makan gathering at Auntie Geok Ching’s place on Saturday afternoon and I was invited too!!! Yipee!!! I can finally go and play with Nicolas Gor-gor!!! Hmmmm…when was the last time Nicolas Gor-gor and I got together? Think it was sometime when we were both 6 months old, cos we were not crawling, but could roll over onto our tummies. Yah, Nic Gor-gor visited our house then and now it was my turn to visit.

Nic gor-gor is tall, close to 90cm and he is only 3 weeks older than me. Keke!!! I look small next to him cos I am only 82cm. Although I am smaller in size, I think I am the bully cos Nic Gor-gor refused to stay in the tent with me. The moment I went in to join him, he would quickly escaped out. Momi said I terrorised him with my squeals and behaviour. I also not shy one cos I helped myself to his toys and his diapers. Diapers??? Yah, Nic Gor-gor cried at one point cos he wanted his mummy and I helped by bringing the diapers to him to dry his tears... haha!!! No lah!!! I brought out the diapers cos I thought he wee-wee and wanted to change diapers lah.

The aunties had a good time playing with us and soaking up our charms. Nic gor-gor is confirmed going to grow up to be the tall, dark, handsome type while I am going to be the cute, boyish, social type. We have no troubles charming the aunties and make them go ga-ga over us. For once, Momi and Auntie GC got their short breaks to enjoy their dim sum. Auntie Cat was literally helping to "look" after us by dumping us with our toys and watch us play on our own. Hiak hiak!!! The aunties were so busy with us that they forgot to take pictures!!! Shucks!!!

No comments: