Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Where's the Pig???

Dadi, Momi and I were clowning around on Tue evening, after my dinner. Dadi was calling out "Where's Momi?" and I would go and touch Momi. Then, Momi would call "Where's Dadi?" and I would go sayang Dadi. Then, either one of them would call out "Where's Baby?" or "Where's Ah Boy?" and I would put both hands to my chest to signal that I am. We had this game going for a while and then Dadi decided to be naughty. He intended to teach me to poke fun at Momi by calling her a "pig". He asked "Zhu Zai Na Li? (Where's the pig)?" and wanted to guide me to Momi. Heh heh!!! I very clever boy one leh. I love Momi so much, why would I call her "zhu"? So, when Dadi popped that question, I put my hands to my chest matter-of-factly. Dadi and Momi were so tickled that they couldn't stop laughing. Momi said they didn't teach that and it could be coincidental that I pointed to myself when prompted that question. Anyway, Dadi and Momi decided to try the game again. Whenever they asked "Where's the Baby?" or "Where's Boy Boy/Ah Boy?", I would refer to myself. When "Zhu Zai Na Li?" popped out, I also refer to myself again. It was tested and proven several times. Haha!!! Very funny hor, where got people call themselves "Pig" one? But it is better to call myself "Pig" then to call Momi a "Pig". Dadi is very naughty hor. Momi would try to capture this funny gesture on video to share with everyone. :)

No comments: