Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 15, 2006

Fishing with my bare hands

Hey, folks. I am born with an instinctive ability to fish with my bare hands!!!! (Well, at least I think I can, although I have not really caught any yet. :p)

I went to Gong Gong's place on Polling Day and last Fri. On these 2 occasions, I put my hands into the fish tank to catch the fish. The first time, I stuck my hands into the water between the side of the tank and the light. I was having fun playing with the water and trying to get the fish to come to me. Momi saw me washing my hands in the tank and quickly plucked me away. She said my hands were stinky and put me in the shower since it was time for my evening bath. :p

On Fri, Gong Gong had pushed the light tube right to the side of the tank. I could not reach the water along the length of the tank. Hiak hiak... but nobody could stop this eager little fisherman. I moved to the breadth of the tank, found the space between the filter and the light tube and dunked my hands into the water again!!! Yipee!!! Was having fun terrorising the fish until Momi and Po Po found me up to mischief again and quickly plucked me away from the tank again. Shoots!!! Always spoil the fun... Sian! After these 2 attempts at fishing with my bare hands, they machiam like hawks with their eyes trained on me. Everytime I approached the tanks, they would go "No, No!!! Cannot touch!!!". If I raised my hands up a little bit, they would pounce on me in readiness to snatch me away from the tank.... Boo hoo hoo... so sad.... :(

No comments: