Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

Taking a Stroll Along the Beach

After lunch, we parted our ways with Gong Gong, Po Po, DJJ, XJJ and XJJJ. Dadi and Momi decided to bring me to the beach for a walk walk. Momi knows that I love dogs and told me that I would see dog dog along the beach. Yeah! Yeah! Very true! I saw a few people bringing their dogs out for walk leh. I tried to approach one of the dogs but Dadi grabbed me quickly because there were many people cycling and rollerblading around. Dadi scared I go and run into people because I do not check my direction and blind spots one (well, what do you expect from a baby?)

I like the beach cos there are many people and dogs hanging around. I especially like the spaces for me to roam about and the cool breeze. Although I did not get to venture onto the sandy beaches (not wearing the appropriate shoes), Dadi did brought me near the beach for a good view of the sea, waves and boats.

The best part was the breeze picking up the dried leaves and blowing them all over the place. I had a good time chasing after them and squealing in delight. Momi worked hard to entertain me by kicking the leaves off the ground so that the breeze can pick them up. Hee! But after awhile, Momi quickly plucked me off the ground because she saw some nasty, big red ants. She was not going to let them leave any bites on me.

Gee Dee Up, Horsie!!! Gee Dee Up!!! Go faster leh!
See, my horsie is tired liao. Stop to pose for picture, but I am more interested in pulling his hair.
See how I'm enjoying myself? I like the breeze blowing in my face.

Momi's fave pictures. She said Dadi and I look very good in these candid shots. Maybe we should go to the beach more often?

No comments: