Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

Lunch at East Coast Park Tung Lok Seafood Gallery

The saturday just before Xiao Jiu Jiu flew back to Arizona, Momi fixed up a lunch gathering at the Tung Lok restaurant. Yums. It's the same place where I had my first birthday celebration. It was picked cos it served very yummy fried durian fritters, calamari and fried sole fish. Keke!!! Well, as usual, Dadi and Uncle Teck (aka Da Jiu Jiu) ordered my fave Char Siew Bao and egg tarts. But because I had eaten my yummy home-cooked porridge (with sweet potato, fish, egg and gou qi), my tummy had no room for those yummy dim sum liao. :p

Actually hor, beside having the makan for Xiao Jiu Jiu's farewell, Momi also wanted to see XJJ's friend - Xiao Jing Jie Jie. Notti Momi told me to call her Auntie Xiao Jing, but Po Po said cannot called a pretty and single lady - "auntie", must call "jie-jie". I anything oso can one, so long as everyone is happy and I get my hugs and kisses. : )

Xiao Jiu Jiu (XJJ) and Xiao Jing Jie-jie (XJJJ)?!.. .yeeh??? So coincidental! The initials I gave them very similar hor? Hoho!!! They look good in the photo, but not me cos I was getting restless from the confinement in the BB chair and I was struggling to wriggle off XJJ's lap to walk around and stretch my legs a bit.

Pictures taken with my 2 fave JJs. See how happy I was with DJJ cos he carried me to the serving counter to see some seashells and the live fishes and lobsters swimming in the tanks. Hee!

No comments: